Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm going to catch you, my brighter future!

Holla, after a loooongg looong time again, It has been almost 8 months never visit to "clean up" or "put something" here. I think you can guess something which I want to share about, from the title of this post absolutely. "I'm going to catch you, my brighter future". my brighter future, come on. 2012 almost end. What did you get, Ajeng? what have you done, Ajeng? Much!

my education, my career, my business, my activities, and so on. i do love everything i do. maybe, some people think that I am same with the "iron" which back and forth to and fro. But I enjoy it. you know, I look at to my "to do list" and my "resolution in 2012" , I almost got it for all. Include my weight dropped into the my ideal goal of weight. Almost all my wishes in my resolution have already marking by the "check list". *happy face, shake body* yippy. Alhamdulillah. I thank you, Allah my Lord. Happiness, sorrow, sadness, successful, and everything I am extraordinarily grateful. *kiss the land* haha.


one of my best friend said. "tahun ini tahun menanam ya, mudah-mudahan buahnya sudah bisa dipetik tahun depan ya". you know the meaning of "menanam" it seems like you plant something, you work harder, you try harder so that you can see the result of your sacrifice after all.


I was back to start running my business food again, Burger Anyed (BurNyed) is back. Then, I am back as an english teacher for private and free lance, trying to get a job to be a free lancer at "uncluster" which is a webzine (online magazine) as a Public Relations, join as a part of Hijabers Community Bandung, and so many. I learn I do I get I keep try. So, I'll catch you later blogggg, promise! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment