Monday, June 15, 2015

Hajj Cabin Crew Recruitment

Air Atlanta Icelandic is ACMI service providers (Airlines, Crew, Maintenance, and Insurance) which looking for a cabin crew for Hajj Season. The process are really simple and fun, we just send the email to Airborne Personnel. The selected one will get the invitation to attend the interview and English test I told you guys, the HR team of Air Borne Personnel are really really really nice and fun. I remember Mrs. Helga, Mrs. Ann, and others are really really a kind person. I don't know why but when I was interviewed, I feel like I am talking with a mother whose warm heart and nice. Hihihi. Maybe I just remember my mom.

I come to Sultan Hotel, Jakarta, to attend this interview. All of us need to re-registration in the front desk of a meeting room. I forgot the name, but there is a woman who are ex-cabin crew in Air Atlanta, she is Indonesian. She give the attendance list so we can fill and sign it. I was excited at that time, maybe I'm a bit excessive, I am so happy looking the AAI team, I like hear English accent from the European People. Maybe, because I love watching Harry Potter. (hahaha, ok its not related)

The process are :
1. Submit CV to email
2. Invitation for Interview



3. Re-registration in the front desk


4. English Test
Promise, it is not too difficult. They give 20 question in multiple choice and an essay with a topic (only 100 words if I'm not mistaken ). We took the test around 1 hour, or maybe less. We go outside the room to wait the result. Then they shouted the name who didn't passed the test (but they really polite, with call them to a small meeting room, they didn't announced the result in front of all candidates)
5. Interview
I was interviewed by Mrs. Sila if I'm not mistaken. She is really nice and have a beautiful eyes indeed. Hehe. She always smile and staring at me very warm. The question basically just want to know about us and personality. She ask what is the main reason of me want to be a cabin crew, what is my current job, how can I handle the stress or situation, what is the saddest and the happiest part in my life, are you ready to work abroad and live so far from home, what do you know about Saudi Arabia (of course as a Muslim I know this place), what do you know about Air Atlanta Icelandic (wannabes, I tell you, if you want to apply a job in a company, make sure you know what and where the company is, googling and read as much as you can, so they know that you try the best)

After the English test done, the candidates who passed this stage will get a briefing and introduction about AAI. What we will do and prepare towards, and they told us about the salary and benefits. After whole stage in that day, they will give us an email of our result. The person who success and pass the test have to send the background documents like curriculum vitae, copy passport, criminal records, academic transcript and certificate, company/institution/school which we work or study in there around 5 recent years.

Then about the result, I'll give you the updates later :*

with Love
-Ajeng

4 comments:

  1. Dear mba ajeng boleh minta kontaknya , saya mau tanya - tanya lebih detail untuk recruitment hajj air atlanta makaasih

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka aku boleh nanya2 gak? Apakah english test nya susah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Resultnya gimana Kak ?
    aku juga dapet invitation buat tgl 16.

    ReplyDelete