Tuesday, March 1, 2011

L.O.V.E. disaster!

Mood, do you agree if I say it with “heart atmosphere” ? yeah, heart atmosphere. It’s almost like the air which fulfill your heart and also your mind. My mood could be decrease if I get a bad news or feeling so desperately or love problem. How about you?

Like my mood now, this time when I write. I just have a love problem, with my boyf. Me, as a sensitive woman, spoiled, fussy, fierce, and stringent. But, I have lot of love, lot of care, lot of everything that I’d like to give my super attention for my lover.

Then, him, the oriental boy, he is all I need, ya, all I need is him. He isn’t a guy who give me a lot of chocolate, doll, jewelry, or anything. But he give me a lot of love. I love him, I’m sure I love him, I do I love him, so does him. I love you my Eddho Ristiano, you give me many happiness, you give me many tears, you give me purity, sorrow, comfort, joke, laugh, everything that I can’t tell those feeling one by one. You know, you are my pleasure. You give me the light when I feel so deep in dark and lonely. You give me your hand and let me hold you when I couldn’t stand and walk, you give me your shoulder when I cry so loud. Everything is you.

I don’t know how much you need me to always beside you. My day is almost fuuuulllllll with you. 25 months 20 days with you, what a great time. 
You taught me everything, you are completely my life, you are my boyfriend, friend, brother, and everything.




Dear, my oriental boy, I am sorry for my fault, I’m sorry for my habit, I’m sorry ‘cause I almost make you mad, angry, sad. A few days ago, we spent our day with the dispute. You can make my mood being toooooooo bad. Me, who is a spoiled girl and whine, sometimes feelin to finish it. I just realized that we can’t easily to decide everything. Everything could be shattered with only a few times. I wish, our problems can be make us to be more strong and wise to face and solve it.
I know, our relation is really hard and has a lot of problems, we just need to walk and see, we never know what God give to us later. Hope you will be more stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment