Tuesday, March 1, 2011

STUDY to be SUCCESS

Semester 6. Wow, the opening shows us that what I wanna tell you about. Yap, exactly truly certainly, my education. I really really wanna get my scholar degree as soon as possible which is I mean I wanna pass my graduate as easy as possible and as soon as possible. Hehe. Actually, I'd like to join an organization like AIESEC or a certain kind that. Why? Because, I wish I can go abroad, yeah, I wanna study abroad quite terribly. ( heheeee little bit excessive )Student exchange is so arouse interest for me. :D :D

wait, wait. Forget it first! Focus to my education in my campus college university or whatever you called it. I just trying to keep my score still consist indeed more increase than before. :0 Well, I'll tell you guys a little about my campus activity, my education, and others.



I am studying in English Literature Unpad. Almost 3 years I've been here. -___-' ( kinda feelin so long and ready to be more older again above my 3 junior grade ).
Well, in my department, I must choose 3 concentrate or 3 heading toward of English Department. First, Linguistic Class, I choose this class, Idk, I'm interested to study about language and psycholinguistic, sounds cool. :) ( actually, before I had entered English Literature, my desire my hope, hehe, I really wanna be a psychologist. But, my mom didn't agreed with my choice ).
Second, Literature Class, Hihi, Honestly, I like reading but... I don't like poet, drama, or anything else. hehe. I think my passion isn't be here, in this field.
Guess what? as far as I study in here, the first time and the unforgettable that I got D score for Prose Studies ( oooh, I hope this the first and the last time I got D, the feeling is same like I just found my boyfriend has a date with another girl(hehe) ). The next reason, the lecturers are more difficult than linguistic lecturer ( most important, to get the high score ). Sooo, that's why I don't wanna choose literature as my concentrate.
Third, the last, Interpreting Class. Yap, have you ever heard Interpret or Interpreter? Those field like mmm.. translator I think. I've ever took the subject, I got B. Not bad. The class going so violently, because the participation from the college student. Yap, the activity in the class is very nice. Example, we must translate the text from Indonesian to English or just the opposite. Then, the next day, we made a group which consist from 4 person, then, we must find the video with the English Language or Indonesian Language. We must translate that by dubbing the conversation in the video. Hihi like a dubber. Rite? Overall, I like this subject, but I think, I just buy the dictionary to translate. I prefer linguistic. Ya Allah,Show me the best way, give me the best way to choose those 3 field, Wish I choose the best choice to my future. :)

This is my way, I love my college, my education, my career, my campus. I have to through it, face it, fight it, and be confident to against all my weakness. Bye lazy, go away from my spirit! my dreams are waiting me to pick them up and get them whole-hearted. hehe :)




I wish in my semester 7, I can take my underraduate thesis as soon as possible. Wish all my way has been given ease by ALLAH SWT. I wish I can pass my graduate without useless. :D amiiieen

No comments:

Post a Comment