Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Me, My name, and Everything


Hey, this is my first writing and absolutely in my new blog. Yap, I’ve never had a blog before. Then, I decided to make a blog to pour my emotion, feeling, or something out in my mind, my heart, my soul, and so on. Me, Ajeng, as my friends or people around me called me with Anyet, usually. Sounds weird? Haha. Everyone said it too. Whatever with my name, I’ll introduce my self first, I mean tell you a bit of my life. ( It isn’t same as a “Biodata” as we know in Indonesian J )

I’m a college student in my third year, in 6th semester exactly. University of Padjadjaran Bandung, my campus, has sooooooo manyyy manyyy stories inside in my life.
I love my boardingroom, yeah, I lived in a boardingroom in Jatinangor. I love doing everything in my room, I made my room as comfort as I can. Sometimes, I want to spend my time with many people or my college friends, but in another time, I need to be alone, alone and really-really alone. :o

I'm so happy with my newest Blog ( eventhough I don't have a blog before ). Since, I was in Elementary School, I'd like to write my stories, my day, my first love ( cinta monyet I mean :) ), my family, my friends, and everything. I had 3 diaries when I was in Elementary school. Those books are full of my childhood story.
Then, when I was in Junior High School, I just had 1 diary book. Last, I had 2 diaries in Senior High School. :) Yes, I love write my day, my stories, my everything. Nooooowww, I'll write a bit of my life, my stories, my day, my desire, and so on in my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment