Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fallin Love Means Ready to Fallin Hurt

Why do I said that? Too much love is gonna kill you! Really. When you feel or fallin love someone until your heart is fulfill with him/her or maybe always on your mind, it means you love that people more than you love yourself. Correct or false? I can’t answer that. hearts and feelings are not to blame. But if it will happen to you, be careful, you’ll never know, you can lose him/her suddenly.

I had broken up with the oriental boy. Yap, We have had our story for 2 years and 3 months. Thanks for ur caring, times, energy, love, mind, thought, sacrifice, and everything that you gave and pour to me. I learn something from you, and I hope you also do that. 

Love never false. Love never fails.

so what is the conclusion? don't ever love someone too much. love ur lover, only one reason. Allah SWT. yes, now I feel better. "SEMUA KARENA ALLAH" that words make you feel so calm and you could be easy to through ur love story, with sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment