Friday, July 29, 2011

MY CONFESSION! :|

Whoops! Don’t judge me anything. Don’t guess something bad to me.
I just wanna tell you something that already happen to me.

Honestly, I’ve been dating by someone. Our relationship has been running nearly two months. What? How it could be? Yayaya, I know you guys will ask those creepy questions to me. please, keep calm. Okay, I’ll tell you the real story.
*sigh* actually, I don’t like to tell the whole story especially for love. ( gue ga mau isi blog gue ntar curhat2an sampah, apalagi tentang cinta ) But, I have to tell you that so that there is no misunderstand about my story. (fyi, saat gue nulis post dengan title "fallin love means ready to fallin hurt", gue udah berpacaran dengan laki-laki ini, tapi gue belum menjelaskan tentang kelanjutan hubungan gue dengan si oriental boy dan belum siap nulis di blog ini)

Watch carefully..

Well, you guys absolutely ask what about the oriental boy? Or is it too fast?
Woyeaaahh, I'm pretty resistant to those questions.
(*please gila, ini gak separah kaya yang kalian bayangin, gue memulai hubungan ini juga dengan pertimbangan yang gak mudah*)
After I broken up with oriental boy, I feel that I don’t wanna have a commitment or relation with the other guy. It isn’t an easy way, it isn’t an easy decision, trust me. I have to think about it for a long time. With all my consideration for him, okay, his name is Adhadi Surya, we called him by .. mmm.. Mr. Kloningan? Okay? ( Kloningan itu nama panggilan awal gue sama dia, ya kita sama-sama punya pengalaman mistis, yaitu sama-sama pernah ada “orang” yang mirip kita di suatu tempat padahal gue atau adi ada di tempat lain --____-- jelek bgt ya pengalamannya mistis gini gak ada romantis-romantisnya ).

As I said you before, it isn’t an easy answer or easy decision. First impression me to him, I DO NOT LIKE HIM. He is like a badboy, playboy. ( Demi apapun gue gaaak suka dan ga mau pacaran sama dia) I already ask him to go away for me and leave me because I still remember the oriental boy. But he still try and try. He can understand and patient to make me fallin love to him although the oriental boy, my ex, or the other boys out there still close to me. Then, he already stated his feeling to me twice (nah, waktu Cuma  nyatain gue masih santai dan gak mikir dia akan minta hubungan lebih lanjut).Thirdly, he ask me to be his belonging, he ask me to make a commitment. After that, I think that for many times.
Finally, I gave my answer after 5 days, 9 June 2011. He got my heart.

Overall, the way to make a commitment with Mr. Kloningan is not easy as you think. For now. (buat sekarang ya!) he has the strength that I believe he is better. I am proud of him because he is strong although he is orphan. He is the youngest in his family, but he could think so far to get the best. I like him, because he always remember to pray and know about Islam better and further than me I think, I hope he could be “imam” in a good way. Once again, he try to get his ambition and passion, I like a guy who has a great ambition and passion, but not only for a dreaming, but he must to chase that, and Mr. Kloningan do that.
I pray that I can get a better relationship with him not only for the world but also for the hereafter. 

*orangnya nanti aja ya di kasih liat fotonya, ada session berikutnya hihi :)*



( mudah-mudahan kamu ga baca blog ini ya cuk, bisa GEER banget deh km, aku muji-muji kamu di sini, but I love you bucuk! :* )

1 comment: