Sunday, August 7, 2011

1st week in my Ramadhan

Well, It's pretty awesome. I moved to other bedroom in my dorm. So does Adi. He moved to another dorm.
He helped me to arrange the room and all all my stuff. :)
Alhamdulillah, I haven't missed do the tarawih in the first week of Ramadan. The most happiest thing is I did tarawih together with Adi twice. He became my imam. We read AlQuran together. ( Sukaaaaa bangeeeettt liaat adi ngajiiiii. yah krn ini lah akhirnya gue jatuh hati sm dia, krn agamanya dan kesungguhannya dengan gue :) )
We took the breakfasting almost everyday together. Well, my relation with Adi is more and more. Ah ya, tomorrow, yes tomorrow we will get our 2nd months celebration. \(^.^)/
I planned something with my beautiful friend, Devy. It is about the charity in this Ramadhan. Hopefully it can be realize.
(semoga bulan Ramadhan ini bisa gue isi terus dengan hal-hal positif)

No comments:

Post a Comment